[Paraview] Problem building plugin against ParaView 4.2.0

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Thu Oct 9 17:24:39 EDT 2014

Jim,

I believe this was accidentally changed when support for Qt5 was added
in commit eed7ccd3f7e804fed3864fcbe54fbd6958e63b41.

In ParaView/CMake/UseParaView.cmake, can you try adding

set(QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE ${PARAVIEW_QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE})

just before the lines with

find_package(Qt4)

and see if that works? This was the line that was removed.

If that works (without qmake being in your PATH), I'll put a patch in
the repository.

Thanks,
Cory