[Paraview] Animating over MultiBlock data set

Armin Wehrfritz dkxls23 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 14:48:55 EDT 2014

In that case you have to at least put the Geometry section inside the
temporal grid.

I attached a xdmf file that shows how it should look then (the file
works for changing Geometry and Topology).

If you can post the relevant part of your xdmf file, it would probably
be easier see what is going wrong.

-Armin