[Paraview] Animating over MultiBlock data set

Armin Wehrfritz dkxls23 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 13:18:24 EDT 2014

Do I understand it correctly that you have always a uniform geometry,
just the data changes in time?

Are you using something like this:
<Grid CollectionType="Temporal" GridType="Collection" Name="FieldData">

Well, I attached a small xdmf file that shows how to animate in time
(assuming a constant geometry). Hope it is of help.

-Armin