[Paraview] Bug Report: Image Data are not pickable

Federico Veronesi f.veronesi at scsitaly.com
Mon Oct 6 11:31:10 EDT 2014

Hello,

I am developing a tool based on Paraview and I found this incorrect
functionality:

Image Data (I tested with Wavelet Source) is not pickable when it is
displayed with slice, volume or outline representation, even if the
pickable checkbox is checked.
In my test I opened a render view and visualized a polydata (box) and an
image data (wavelet) source, if I click on the box it is selected, but if I
click on the wavelet in slice, volume and outlie representation it is not.

Even if it it less problematic, the same behaviour happens for Text source
as it has been reported in this bug
http://www.paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=12177

Should I open a bug report on Matis?

Thanks