[Paraview] new Source plugin: no show!

B.W.H. van Beest bwvb at xs4all.nl
Sun Oct 5 11:17:33 EDT 2014

Hi Burlen,

Thanks for your reply. On the cell-info:  I now (finally) understood
what was there to be. After implementing the cells, I indeed got the
expected display. On the book: what keeps me from buying is that it
seems outdated (because it refers to version 3).
The texture coordinates I had found on Google indeed. What I needed was
how to apply it in Paraview/VTK. I will look into that again Maybe it
becomes clear now.

Thanks
Bertwim