[Paraview] default representation?

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Oct 2 14:38:27 EDT 2014

As far as I know (and anyone else on the list is welcome to correct me),
you cannot directly change the default representation for the output of a
source/filter. The default representation is automatically chosen based on
the type of the data and the view it is being shown in.

What kind of data is the output from your source?

-Ken