[Paraview] default representation?

B.W.H. van Beest bwvb at xs4all.nl
Thu Oct 2 09:53:43 EDT 2014

Hello,

I noticed that sources like a box, sphere etc., are always displayed
initially with a surface representation, after which ione can set it
manually to something else, e.g. a wireframe. Where is this preference
being set? I cannot find it in the sources.xml file or in any of the
other xml files, but maybe I don't recognise it.

Background of this is that I would like to change this default
behaviour, in particular for some new sources I'm creating in a plugin.
(The sources that are derived from the standard ones.)

Kind Regards,
Bertwim