[Paraview] PV 420 unable to read state file from PV 410

Richard Grenon richard.grenon at onera.fr
Wed Oct 1 03:53:26 EDT 2014

Hello Utkarsh.

I attach an archive tar.gz file that contains two short structured
datasets and two pvsm state files:

* dataset1.tp = ASCII Tecplot file that contains an IxJ structured surface.
* dataset2.tp = ASCII Tecplot file that contains an IxJ structured
surface having a common boundary with the first one.
* merge.pvsm: reproduces the bad plot with missing part of surface after
MergeBlocks.
* merge420.pvsm : no missing part after MergeBlocks, but error message.

"merge.pvsm" and "merge420.pvsm" contain the same simple pipeline, but
components were added in a different order.

Richard

--
  Richard GRENON
  ONERA