[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] factor in axis label for cube axes

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Mon Nov 24 12:47:53 EST 2014

Mikhail,

I added this feature to bug number http://www.paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=13148.

Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: ParaView [mailto:paraview-bounces at paraview.org] On Behalf Of Mikhail Artemyev
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2014 8:07 AM
To: ParaView
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Paraview] factor in axis label for cube axes

Dear all,

How can I change the factor in the axis label? For example, if the x-coordinate is from 0 to 2000 (see the attached picture), the axis label is "X-Axis (x10^3)", and the values on the axis are from 0.0 to 2.0. If I change the x-axis label it affects the name only, the factor stays the same. I would like to make the coordinates be shown in the original scale: 0 to 2000, without the factor in brackets.

Thank you,
Mikhail