[Paraview] Interfacing with FE simulation using Catalyst

Dan Lipsa dan.lipsa at kitware.com
Fri Nov 21 09:16:14 EST 2014

Hi Alexandre,
The following blog post describes how to pause the simulation and how to
manipulate data in Catalyst Live.

http://www.kitware.com/blog/home/post/722

Could you try the scripts attached in the blog post? Do those work?
Thanks,
Dan

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 8:30 AM, Alexandre Ancel <alexandre.ancel at cemosis.fr