[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Re: PV 4.2.0 Color legend disappearing

Armin Wehrfritz dkxls23 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 08:05:14 EST 2014

OK, I'm still not yet able to reproduce this bug, but at least I was
able to write out some state files.

As mentioned before, I only see this happening in a client/server mode,
i.e. running pvserver on a remote machine.

Three state files are attached, simply visualizing 2D cut-plane data:
1. colorLegBug_OK.pvsm:
    Everything is still working fine and color legend appears as
    expected.
2. colorLegBug_Fail_0.pvsm:
    Switched the color array (from 'Z' to 'SourcePV') -> color legend
    disappears for 'SourcePV', but still is present when switching back
    to 'Z'
3. colorLegBug_Fail_1.pvsm:
    After some more switching of color arrays, the color legend
    disappears for all quantities.

Hope this gives some clues to track down this bug.

Thanks,
Armin