[Paraview] EnSightReader: Change input file

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Nov 14 22:39:11 EST 2014

Ability to change filenames depends on specific reader
implementations. I am not entire familiar with the internal
implementation, but if you have a couple of sample datasets/script to
reproduce the segfault, I can check if its a minor fix to the reader
to enable this or if it just can't support it.

Either case, you should be able to call Delete(reader) to delete old
reader once you're done with it to avoid memory bloat.

Utkarsh