[Paraview] calculator - lock in current values over time

Timothy Charles Fagan tcfag1 at student.monash.edu
Tue Nov 11 05:29:17 EST 2014

Hi

I am using a calculator filter to get the y co-ordinates for a series of
particles. I am then using that data to color by y position. However this
color is changing over time as the particles move. I would like to "lock
in" the first value, ie the original y position of the particles. Is this
possible?

Is there a function in the calculator or maybe a filter I can add to make
sure the calculator data table isn't updated at every time increment?

cheers,
Tim