[Paraview] Paraview for time series of images

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 17:07:45 EST 2014

Hi!

I'm looking into Paraview for the analysis of time series of satellite
images. I've followed the tutorial and now wonder how to
open a set of sequential tif (actually geotif) images.

I've been googling and searching the list archives but what I find is
very old and not easy to follow.
Could anybody provide me instructions (or point me to the appropriate
documentation) on how to open a set of images as
a time sequence?

Also, is there anybody out there using Paraview in Remote Sensing applications?

Thanks

Agus