[Paraview] multiple files with different geometries

Julie Baron julie.baron at ingv.it
Fri Nov 7 09:47:56 EST 2014

Hi,

I want to see the data of two .vtk files in Paraview.
One of the file is surface data (topography from SRTM, 45 000 points
polydata) and the other one is a kernel file (20 millions points
unstructured grid). I want the surface data on top of my kernel data.
I can see each of them separately but not together. I thought it was due to
their different geometries (x y z range) and I have applied a transform
filter to translate the surface data but still, I cannot see the two
dataset together: when I put Visible 'on' for the kernel data, my surface
data disappears..

How can I deal with that?

thank you,

Julie