[Paraview] Default filter specification

Samuel Key samuelkey at bresnan.net
Thu Nov 6 13:11:34 EST 2014

Daniel,

Paraview (under the FILE drop-down menu) has a SAVE STATE/LOAD STATE
feature.

One starts by loading simulation results, Next, one uses the imaging
capabilities and filters to get the information displayed that
highlights the significant results. The final step is to use the FILE >
SAVE STATE command; PV will write out the information it needs to
recreate the desired display.

When the FILE > LOAD STATE feature is used, it will first ask if the
input results file (recorded by the SAVE STATE command) is the results
file you want to use or do you want to access a different version of the
simulation. Next, PV will proceed to read the designated simulation
results file and recreate the desired display.

Sam