[Paraview] PDF-Export

David Lonie david.lonie at kitware.com
Thu Nov 6 11:49:46 EST 2014

What settings are you using for the export? This wiki page explains what
the options do, and what the limitations of the exporter are:

http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Vector_Graphics_Export

The grey coloring sounds like there's a texture mapped surface being
rendered, which cannot be exported unless the data is rasterized.

Hope this helps,
Dave