[Paraview] Data set Size limit in ParaView/HDF5

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Nov 5 15:39:23 EST 2014

Not recent enough. I think that was the version where I found the bug for Darwin systems which limited it to 4GB data sets. That version is also about 2-3 years old. HDF5 1.8.13 is the latest. 1.8.14 is coming out in few weeks.

Mike Jackson

PS: We are just trying to get everyone to build ParaView on their systems. The issue with the SuperBuild is that you can not seem to set an "external" hdf5 build. It will always use the bundled version.