[Paraview] Data set Size limit in ParaView/HDF5

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Nov 5 14:03:23 EST 2014

I was trying to directly update the source codes then compile my own. That didn't work. I was able to build ParaView 4.2.0 against my installed HDF5 (1.8.13) and have it create the package in the /Applications BUT not all the libraries got "fixed up". The Qt libraries and my HDF5 libraries did not get their "install_name" fixed.

Do I need to build from the "SuperBuild" to actually create a new package I can give to my employees?

Thanks
Mike Jackson