[Paraview] Saving pipeline object data as a .csv

John Mangeri john.mangeri at uconn.edu
Mon Nov 3 11:54:48 EST 2014

Hello all,

I'm experiencing an issue that I'm fairly sure is just a simple option that
I have to change within my script or preferences

When I save a filtered pipeline object(let's say a MeshQuality of an
ExodusII file), as MeshData1, the program will automatically generate
hundreds of .csv files. Most of them will be blank. For example, with a
mesh file with 339645 elements, will save a file MeshData1k.csv in
increments of 37116 for k = 0,1,2,3,...,9. It will also save 90 blank files
afterwards.

I would simply concatenate the tables but I have mesh files of radically
different geometries and materials blocks that I need to script; these end
up having different total mesh elements so the k range will not be the same
and the blank files also differ.

Thanks

John Mangeri
Univ. Connecticut