[Paraview] Troubelshouting opening files

Häfele, Benjamin Benjamin.Haefele at rwth-aachen.de
Thu May 29 08:10:16 EDT 2014

open paraview.app --args -dr did not help

It also appears loading a Macro/State, etc.

Maybe it has sth. to do with the GtkFileChooser? I did already rename the ~/.config/gtk-2.0/gtkfilechooser.ini (did not help)

I did somehow connect this server ages ago to my system; it is a server from my former employee.

[cid:9acb9edd-74a8-4a51-82f0-1d09c6c757c2 at rwth-ad.de]