[Paraview] Fwd: cropping a delaunay2D plot

Muralikrishna Raju mur475 at gmail.com
Wed May 28 12:55:36 EDT 2014

Hello,
        I have .csv file with columns x,y and c. I want to generate a 2D
plot where the (x,y) grid is colored according to c.
I read in the .csv file, then I apply the table to points filter followed
by delaunay 2d filter. I see the plot I want. My issue is the x axis is
from 0 to 5 and I want to crop it to 2.4 to 3.
I read online that there is a crop filter, but in my windows version, I
don’t see the crop filter. Is there a way to add crop filter?

A work around I have is to change my .csv file to include only the points
where x value is between 2.4 and 3. The issue with this is my Delaunay plot
is not square. My length along x axis is very small compared to my length
on y axis. Is there a way to make the x and y axes of same length? The
x-range is [2.4,3] and y-range is [0,6]. So you can imagine the x axis
length (0.6) is way smaller than y-axis length of 6. I would like to have a
square plot.

Thanks,
Murali