[Paraview] Using pvpython to load states with filenames

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue May 20 14:48:36 EDT 2014

Bill,

This doesn't answer your question but instead provides an alternative. You
can save the state as a python script. Since the point is to recreate the
state within a pvpython, this might be a more natural way to do it anyway.
The Python script should be straightforward to edit to use variables for
filenames instead of constants.

-Ken