[Paraview] ParaviewWeb Multiuser

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Mon May 19 10:48:17 EDT 2014

Hi Daniel,

I would suggest to handle the data-dir argument inside a shell script that
will then depend on the user.
So instead of running a pvpython command line you run your custom script
command line.

BTW, Ben the payload example given come from the documentation and are
given for example since none of those keys are required.
So no worries about those fake password and user name. ;-)

Seb