[Paraview] A question about particle filter in paraview 4.1.0

303343023 303343023 at qq.com
Sat May 17 22:38:35 EDT 2014

I'm not sure if this is the right way to ask a question.
I want to track a particle in several timesteps and join the dots to a pathline.The filter temporal particle to pathline is exactly what I want.
But I still wonder how to use the filter "particle path" and "particle tracer" properly.I find they may work when I use glyph to show a vector field.But it failed when I tried to track a single particle.
Any help would be appreciated.

Hu cs