[Paraview] generate streamlines of lagrangian particles

Maryam maryam.azarpira at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 14:16:47 EDT 2014

I am highly grateful of you Ken, because of your guidance and aids.
I have been succeeded to get stream line by "Delaunay 3D" and "Stream tracer" filter.
also, my purpose of getting the stream lines is obtaining an eulerian image of my model to get more details.
and another question: Could i apply specific filters for cell data such as contour, if i use the "Delaunay 3D" filter?