[Paraview] problems building superbuild

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu May 8 10:53:35 EDT 2014

> Just FYI.  Thanks, we have a limited paraview working for VTK files for
> OpenFoam which was the request, with our local OpenMPI install, with a
> subset of other readers.  We always try to install the kitchen sink to
> support as many user bases as possible.

Nice!

If you like, take a minute and add a link announcing and pointing to the
use directions for your installation on:
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/HPC_Installations

We don't have any way to know where ParaView is used, so this listing is a
nice voluntary way to help people know where they might be able to use it
at scale.

 Brock Palen