[Paraview] Need advice with parallel file format

Mohammad Mirzadeh mirzadeh at gmail.com
Mon May 5 13:48:53 EDT 2014

They are represented as unstructured grid. As a sample run, a 100M grid
point on 256 proc produces almost 8.5G file. We intent to push the limits
close to 1B at most at this time with # processors up to a few thousands.
However, it would be good to have something that could scale to larger
problems as well