[Paraview] Camera Animation - Interpolate or Path

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Mar 24 10:24:37 EDT 2014

Alas, that could indeed be tricky. If you're comfortable with using
Python, I'd suggest using the Python animation track to add script to
animate the camera explicitly. Since this is just a zoom->pan->zoom,
it might be easier to write the Python script. In the Animation View,
you can select "Python" in the combo-box used to add animation track
and that'll add a new Python animation track. The "self" is an
instance of vtkPythonAnimationCue which has API to get the current
time (self.GetClockTime()). You can access the active view
(simple.GetActiveView()) and then change the camera accordingly.

Hope that helps.
Utkarsh