[Paraview] [Paraview-developers] Odd graphing behavior

Joshua Murphy Joshua.Murphy at lasp.colorado.edu
Fri Mar 21 13:19:07 EDT 2014

Never mind… I found the problem… my date field (mjd) is apparently not monotonically increasing in my model run.

From: Joshua Murphy <joshua.murphy at lasp.colorado.edu<mailto:joshua.murphy at lasp.colorado.edu>>
Date: Friday, March 21, 2014 10:59 AM
To: "paraview at paraview.org<mailto:paraview at paraview.org>" <paraview at paraview.org<mailto:paraview at paraview.org>>, "paraview-developers at paraview.org<mailto:paraview-developers at paraview.org>" <paraview-developers at paraview.org<mailto:paraview-developers at paraview.org>>
Subject: [Paraview-developers] Odd graphing behavior

Hello,

Attached is a graph I created from two separate sources.  The shorter length is actual space-craft data, and the longer one is a probe of a model at the same location in space. (x axis is modified julian date in both instances)

Does anyone know why the model data is being graphed with the first and last points connected?  It does not do this if I add data points to the field data and plot from their (but I don't get the resolution of the observed data I need…

Any thoughts?

-Josh