[Paraview] Where is the properties file for ParaViewWeb?

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Fri Mar 14 16:22:38 EDT 2014

Are you trying directly on the machine that act as the server, or using a
remote client? On what network type?
Because usually when I get 2-5 fps, it's because the server is in US and
I'm on a basic DSL line in France...

I'm not sure that lowering the image quality will change that much. In
fact, it already do it by default.

I'm still thinking the issue is somewhere else.

Anyway to change the quality, you will need to edit the
www/apps/Visualizer/index.html

[...]
// Build application
function init() {
   // - viewport
   $(".viewport-container").empty();
   viewport = vtkWeb.createViewport({
         session: session,
         interactiveQuality: 30,
         stillQuality: 100
   });
[...]

Here is the full documentation about that:
http://www.paraview.org/ParaView3/Doc/Nightly/www/js-doc/index.html#!/api/vtkWeb.Viewport

Seb