[Paraview] Where is the properties file for ParaViewWeb?

David Torres david.torres at renuda.com
Fri Mar 14 05:10:43 EDT 2014

Thank you Sabastien,

The thing is that in my machine, I have a good performance with ParaView. The bad performance is with ParaViewWeb. I am assuming that this is because the quality of the images that is sending is too high (I think the browser is not rendering, only receiving images from the server, am I right?).

For the record, I installed ParaView using
`sudo apt-get install paraviewopenfoam410`
as `sudo apt-get install paraview` was installing the version 3.X and here [1] says that 4.1 or newer is required in order to have ParaViewWeb.

Thank you for your help.

[1] http://www.paraview.org/ParaView3/Doc/Nightly/www/js-doc/index.html#!/guide/quick_start<http://www.paraview.org/ParaView3/Doc/Nightly/www/js-doc/index.html#%21/guide/quick_start>

Best regards,

David Torres

Computer Scientist
Renuda UK

tel: +44 (0)20 3371 1709
web: www.renuda.com

<http://www.renuda.com/>

Renuda UK is registered in England and Wales.  Company number 6218863.
VAT registration number 918 6490 91. Registered office: 35 Charleville Road, London W14 9JJ, UK.
Renuda registered trade mark.