[Paraview] How to set input data to Camera in follow-data mode

Jorge Ballesteros jballesteros at motivando.me
Wed Mar 12 09:46:12 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I am trying to create an animation in Paraview: I got a tubular polydata
and I have already obtained its centerline. What I am trying to do is
perform a navigation through this tubular structure using the follow-data
camera mode.

I have added the vtp model of the centerline (basically a polyline with
point coordinates) and created a new camera in follow-data mode. Then, I
assign the the centerline object as the input data to the camera and when i
try to play the animation nothing happens.

I have searching through the paraview documentation and the wiki, but i
cannot find anything on how this input has to be defined.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Jorge Ballesteros