[Paraview] Exporting data from Paraview with connectivity after clipping/slicing

Evan Kao tossin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 19:26:52 EDT 2014

Thanks for the answers.  Just a minor follow-up:  For some reason, applying
the D3 filter freezes Paraview on this computer (ver 4.1 64-bit on Windows
7 Enterprise SP1 64-bit).  An "Output Messages" window appears, but nothing
is displayed before freezing up.  Any ideas as to why this occurs?

Thanks,
Evan Kao