[Paraview] Data Displayed Incorrectly

Léo Pessanha leonardopessanha74 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 09:22:27 EDT 2014

After a lot of attempts,  I found the problem

The coordinates of my points were too big

I was using the full  geographic coordinate

So,  the coordinates were really big numbers and for some reason that I
don't know they were not being displayed  correctly

I've fixed this,  and now everything looks great

Att,

Leonardo Pessanha
UFRJ -  Federal University of Rio de Janeiro