[Paraview] Open remote file Error via Paraviewweb (Paraview3.98.0)

Ewin tiandong at fingergo.com
Thu Jun 26 23:38:50 EDT 2014

Hi Seb,‍
     THank you very very much for your reply!
     the view(myview‍) is OK for "Paraview.prototype.loadFile‍", only "OpenDataFile‍" can cause this error. At the same time, I used "Wireframe‍" in my code.
     I trace the javascript in chrome Developer Tool, Everything seems fine, and I really get a data object loaded by "OpenDataFile" ‍ which is smilar to the one loaded by "loadFile".
     I find A strange point: when I directly use  "OpenDataFile", it can display! but when I excute
                     "‍paraview.Connect( pvserver IP, port)"
     to connect a pvserver, the error comes!‍

     Any Suggestions?

Thanks more!
Ewin.TD

Hi Ewin,

this version of ParaViewWeb is so old, that I don't remember it on top of my head.

I will guess that the view was not properly created. (myview) hence the NoneType.
 Moreover, you will have an issue with "wirefire" which should be "Wireframe" I believe.

Seb