[Paraview] Open remote file Error via Paraviewweb (Paraview3.98.0)

Ewin tiandong at fingergo.com
Thu Jun 26 06:03:45 EDT 2014

Hi all,
     I want to show paraview result on webpage,  and I setup the paraviewweb envi (version 3.98.0).
     Method "paraview.loadData" can get a normal source object and show well, but it can only open native file. So, I use "paraview.OpenDataFile" to read the remote file, but I got an Error:

      'NoneType' object has no attribute 'Representations'‍

     My Code:
            paraview = new Paraview(serverUrl);‍
           var reader = paraview.OpenDataFile(val);‍
           paraview.SetDisplayProperties( {
		'proxy' : reader ‍,
		 'view'  : myview,
		Representation : 'wirefire‍'