[Paraview] Coherent body

Peter Dvorcak nortysp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 08:56:41 EDT 2014

Hello all. I want ask how to create an object (coherent body), if I have 3
excel files (approximately 1mil. Rows each) with X Y Z coordinate. After
importing to Paraview I have 'object' as in figure below, it consist of 25
'planes' which consist of points from excel files. I need to make from this
planes one object with coherent body, basically wrap this planes with
something. Is it possible with use of some filters in Paraview or do I need
some programmable filter ? I have tried few things but the result was not
satisfying. Sorry for my English and mistakes :)

S pozdravom/Best regards

Peter Dvorčák