[Paraview] Particle tracer filter: trajectories integrator

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Tue Jun 17 02:21:32 EDT 2014

Enrico

I think you’ll have to have a look at the code to be sure. I skimmed through the headers before I replied but didn’t double check which was used initially.
When I wrote the code originally, I’m firly certain I set the default to RungeKutta4, but since then the classes have been ‘cleaned’ up by kitware a few times and various bits moved from one place to another and it’s possible the defaults were modified.
JB