[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Re: FW: Paraview Legend/Colorbar Question

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Wed Jun 11 21:40:01 EDT 2014

Thanks.  My best idea was to create three filters – clip by scalar for data below the acceptable minimum (solid color), another for above the accepted maximum (solid color), and third within range (discrete colors).  Hacky, and the outside range colors won’t show on the color legend, but it should work.

Alan