[Paraview] ParaView Web not opening *.h5 files

Hedieh E hedieh.ebrahimi at amphos21.com
Wed Jun 11 04:46:01 EDT 2014

Hi sebastien,

Thanks for your answer.  I could add additional filters to ParaView Web by
adding them manually to the file protocol.py in
....ParaView 4.1.0\lib\paraview-4.1\site-packages\paraview\web\protocol.py

but I didnot have any success in using "--filter" or "--filters"   and
addressing it to a *.json somewhere on my machine.

I have attached the filtersFile.json I am addressing to with this email. Is
there anything I am doing wrong?

The server seems to connect :
 Log opened.
 Site starting on 8080
 Starting factory <twisted.web.server.Site instance at 0x000000000C896548>

The index.html seems to be loaded but nothing more is added after.  Is
there anyway I can fix this ?

Also about the --plugin xml reader, is there any tutorial or sample on how
to create this xml for my specific reader ?

Thanks a lot in Advance