[Paraview] exporting selection labels to an SVG as editable/movable text-objects

Dr. Roman Grothausmann grothausmann.roman at mh-hannover.de
Thu Jun 5 08:57:19 EDT 2014

Hi Dave,

Many thanks for Your reply. I tried this option, neither disabling nor enabling
"Render text as paths" creates an SVG with editable text for me with paraview
4.1.0. See e.g. attached SVGs which show simply a cone where I enabled "Show
Axis". Opening theses with inkscape reveals that in both cases the text consist
of triangles and not of text objects.
Any idea what I could be doing wrong?

Many thanks for looking into this.
Roman

--
Dr. Roman Grothausmann

Tomographie und Digitale Bildverarbeitung
Tomography and Digital Image Analysis

Institut für Funktionelle und Angewandte Anatomie, OE 4120
Medizinische Hochschule Hannover
Carl-Neuberg-Str. 1
D-30625 Hannover

Tel. +49 511 532-9574