[Paraview] Performance of the CGNS Reader

Richard Grenon richard.grenon at onera.fr
Wed Jun 4 09:22:20 EDT 2014

Hello Mickael;

I am unable to build the plugin on my Workstation from the files on your
link (problems with CMake version and lunable to find CGNS lib), and as
I am not the administrator, I cannot install anything that could be missing.

If you can provide a plugin binary compatible with the PV 410 Linux 64
bits binary that is on the PV download page, I will test it.

Best regards.

Richard

  mailto:Richard.Grenon at onera.fr
  http://www.onera.fr