[Paraview] CopyArray property in Python Programmable Filter using the python_filter_generator

livia.barazzetti at istb.unibe.ch livia.barazzetti at istb.unibe.ch
Tue Jul 15 13:34:59 EDT 2014

Hi,

I found very interesting the feature "Easy Customization of the ParaView Python Programmable Filter Property Panel" (http://www.kitware.com/blog/home/post/534). I have tried that python_filter_generator for some simple programmable filter, but I  couldn't find how to set the CopyArrays property in my python filter.
What I am doing now is editing the following line in my python filter:

ExtraXml = ' <IntVectorProperty command="SetCopyArrays"  default_values="1"   name="CopyArrays"   number_of_elements="1"  panel_visibility="advanced">   <Documentation>Copy arrays</Documentation>  <BooleanDomain name="bool"/>  </IntVectorProperty>'

Is there a simpler method that I've missed?

Thank you
Livia