[Paraview] python script to rotate geometry object from Extract CTH Parts filter (UNCLASSIFIED)

Su, Simon M CTR USARMY ARL (US) simon.m.su.ctr at mail.mil
Thu Jul 10 16:48:29 EDT 2014

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Hello,

After loading CTH data set and apply the Extract CTH parts filter, I will
get some geometry/objects (depending on how many volume fraction you
selected). When animated over time, the objects will move based on your
modeling/simulation.

What I would like to do next is to rotate one of the moving object (but not
changing the simulation trajectory path) independent of other objects from
the extract cth parts filter. Can this be done? Is there sample python
script out there that can accomplish this rotation?

Thanks in advance..

Thanks
-simon