[Paraview] bug in v4.1

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Jan 31 08:18:52 EST 2014

Weiguang,

I suspect depth peeing (which is for the most part critical for
translucent rendering) doesn't work well with your graphics
card/drivers. Try upgrading your drivers. If that doesn't help, you
may have to disable depth peeling by unchecking the "Enable Depth
Peeling" checkbox on the Edit | Settings dialog's Render View page.
Note with depth peeling disabled, translucent polygons will not look
correct.

Utkarsh