[Paraview] Building a programmable source based on existing sources

Richard Townsend townsend at astro.wisc.edu
Wed Jan 29 21:18:06 EST 2014

Hi —

Suppose I want to create a programmable source which draws a 3D (polygon) arrow between two user-specified points. Is there a way to leverage the already-existing arrow source to do this? Ideally, I’d like to take the polygons defined by the arrow source, adjust the vertex coordinates to position the arrow correctly, and return the result as the output of the programmable source. But I’ve not been able to figure out a sensible way to do this.

cheers,

Rich