[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Colouring glyph

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Jan 28 11:41:24 EST 2014

I just tried your csv file with the latest version of ParaView, and it worked just fine. Is there any chance you can download the latest binary? From your screenshot it looks like you are using an old version that was in between official releases. Perhaps you are running into a bug that has already been fixed.

-Ken