[Paraview] Extract Selection using Python

Albrecht Kyrieleis akyrieleis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 16:35:26 EST 2014

I have noticed the class with the StartSelection and EndSelection methods.

If I only use the StartSelection routine the InteractionMode is set
correctly, but I don't get the rectangle. Do I have to set any visibility ?

Where can I find  an example where the MouseInteraction method is used in a
ParaViewWeb application ?  I would like to use the mouse coordinates from 2
left-clicks to provide to the EndSelection routine.

Many thanks

kyr.

On 27 January 2014 21:06, Sebastien Jourdain <sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com