[Paraview] WebSocket Connection lost in ParaviewWeb

Arya Mazaheri aryanet at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 03:36:50 EST 2014

Thanks for mentioning that. I've got stuck in running PW, trying every
solution and wondering why it doesn't work!!

Anyway, since I didn't have any other choice I decided to patch my Apache
2.4.7 source and then recompile it. Now, when I try to run the 'make' it
throws the following error:
mod_rewrite.c: In function ‘is_absolute_uri’:
mod_rewrite.c:600: error: duplicate case value
mod_rewrite.c:589: error: previously used here
mod_rewrite.c:601: error: duplicate case value
mod_rewrite.c:590: error: previously used here
make[4]: *** [mod_rewrite.slo] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory
`/root/apacheInstall/apache-src/httpd-2.4.7/modules/mappers'
make[3]: *** [shared-build-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/root/apacheInstall/apache-src/httpd-2.4.7/modules/mappers'
make[2]: *** [shared-build-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/root/apacheInstall/apache-src/httpd-2.4.7/modules'
make[1]: *** [shared-build-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/apacheInstall/apache-src/httpd-2.4.7'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Shouldn't I patch my source??